The answer is yes! If you have a travel letter, you can travel with your ESA on
commercial flights in the US at no additional charge. We recommend
contacting your airline before flying to let them know you will be accompanied
by an ESA.
Of course, your animal must be well-behaved and not engage in disruptive

Get Started Now